Friday, November 15, 2013

Five for Friday!

Quickly checking in for the weekly Five for Friday, seems to be the only day I am committed to blogging :)  Here it is!



First, I am very excited to be offering my Thanksgiving Math Pack for FREE, yes, I said FREE in my TPT Shop.  The only thing that I ask if you download it, is please rate me.  I would love to know how I am doing and if my products are useful.  You can check it out HERE.  The Literacy Pack is available for $3.00 too.

My kids are loving our realistic fiction unit.  Since this is only year 2 of fully implementing Lucy Caulkins' Writers' Workshop, I had not taught Realistic Fiction before.  I had a lot of fun creating my 2 week unit for this.  The kids created characters and plots this week.  Most of them began writing.  I can't wait to see how they turn out.  The Unit is also available in my TPT store.

My kids rocked the fractions test today!  I am so glad because I feel like this is SUCH a hard concept to teach.  Check out the centers I used at my Fraction Post.


This Bingo Board is really helping with homework completion.  It's simple.  Whenever the child does all their homework (reading and word study), they get to put their name on the Bingo Board.  Then, I simply pull a number on Friday for a winner.  They like it, I am hoping the Novelty doesn't wear off.

This is our re-telling road!  The kids love when I pull it out.  Right now, they walk down with a buddy so they can retell the whole thing.  One day, we will shift to walking down alone.

Have a great weekend!
Annie

1 comment:

  1. 10 Titi Titanium Engraved Rings For Her Bikini (Titanium
    The titanium titanium wedding bands for men core of your neck is used with titanium flashlight a micro titanium trim titanium core. If your neck feels really soft, then these 10 rings have a titanium dioxide fantastic titanium body armor shine.

    ReplyDelete